Are you Dr. LeBoeuf?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 2 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1275 York Ave
Mskcc, Endocrinology Service Box 332
New York, NY 10065Phone(646) 888-2712Fax(646) 888-2737
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rebecca LeBoeuf, MD is an endocrinologist in New York, New York.
- Evaluation Study of L-T3 Utility in the Follow-up of Patients With Thyroid Cancer Start of enrollment: 2003 Sep 01Carpentier, A.,Verreault, J.,Langlois, M.,Perron, P.,Leboeuf, R.
Publications & Presentations
- 289 citationsSelumetinib-Enhanced Radioiodine Uptake in Advanced Thyroid CancerAlan L. Ho, Ravinder K. Grewal, Rebecca Leboeuf, Eric J. Sherman, David G. Pfister, Désirée Deandreis, Keith S. Pentlow, Pat Zanzonico, Sofia Haque, Somali Gavane, Ron...> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2013 Feb 13
- 98 citationsBRAFV600E mutation is associated with preferential sensitivity to mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase inhibition in thyroid cancer cell lines.Rebecca Leboeuf, Jacqueline E. Baumgartner, Miriam Benezra, Roberta Malaguarnera, David B. Solit, Christine A. Pratilas, Neal Rosen, Jeffrey A. Knauf, James A. Fagin> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2008 Jun 1