Dr. Shriver is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4401 Wornall Rd
Kansas City, MO 64111Phone(816) 502-7000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsClinical issues in the care of critically ill diabetic patients.Courtney D. Langdon, Rebecca L. Shriver> ;Critical care nursing quarterly. 2004 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: