Dr. Stepaniak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Ne Multnomah St
Portland, OR 97232Phone+1 503-813-2355Fax+1 503-813-3555
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified pediatrician who also holds an IBCLC certification. I have worked in private practice, urgent care and as a hospitalist. Most recently worked for Kaiser in Newborn Services. Moved to Kentucky for family reasons and currently looking for employment.
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1999
- Georgetown UniversityBS, Biology, Cum Laude, 1991 - 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2019 - 2020
- OR State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2006
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical CenterClackamas, Oregon
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: