Dr. Macfie is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMount Sinai Hospital
1 Gustave Levy Plaza
New York, NY 10029
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineFellowship, Complex General Surgical Oncology, 2020 - 2022
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 2014 - 2019
- University of North Carolina School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2017 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsUse of Intraoperative Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography on Outcomes of Septal Myectomy.Alicia M. Bonanno, Rebekah Macfie, Mrinal Yadava, Katherine L. Fischer, Meghan Mannello, C. Vaughan Tuohy, Elizabeth Dewey, Ahmad Masri, Stephen B. Heitner, Howard K. ...> ;Seminars in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2020 Nov 9
- 6 citationsRoutine Papillary Muscle Realignment and Septal Myectomy for Obstructive Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.Howard K. Song, Jason Turner, Rebekah Macfie, Suwen Kumar, Meghan J. Mannello, Danielle Smith, Castigliano M. Bhamidipati, Jaishankar Raman, Frederick A. Tibayan, Step...> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2018 Sep 1
- Association Between Simulation Curriculum and Learners' Confidence and Interest in Cardiothoracic SurgeryRebekah Macfie, Sarah Walcott-Sapp, Justin J. Watson, Caleb Haley, Elizabeth Dewey, Paul H. Schipper> ;JAMA Surgery. 2018 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: