Dr. Stuart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office210 Baldwin Ave
San Mateo, CA 94401
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Fellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1999
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 1999
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsInhaled nitric oxide decreases pulmonary soluble guanylate cyclase protein levels in 1-month-old lambs.Stephan Thelitz, Janine M. Bekker, Boaz Ovadia, Regan B. Stuart, Michael J. Johengen, Stephen M. Black, Jeffrey R. Fineman> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2004 May 1
- 11 citationsInhaled nitric oxide increases surfactant protein gene expression in the intact lamb.Regan B. Stuart, Boaz Ovadia, Vincent Suzara, Patrick A. Ross, Stephan Thelitz, Jeffrey R. Fineman, Jorge A. Gutierrez> ;American Journal of Physiology-lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology. 2003 May 23
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: