Dr. Stein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office676 N St Clair St
Chicago, IL 60611Phone+1 312-695-0990
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2004 - 2007
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Hereditary thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura acquired through liver transplantation: a case report.Karlyn A Martin, Anaadriana Zakarija, Oluwatobi Odetola, Dinee Simpson, Amanda Cheung, Erin Kinsella, Satish Nadig, Juan Caicedo, Regina Stein> ;American journal of transplantation : official journal of the American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons. 2022 Dec 30
- Northwestern Memorial HospitalChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: