Dr. Falk is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8700 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048Phone(310) 967-1884Fax(310) 967-1744
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1971 - 1973
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1972 - 2021
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Cytogenetics
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Genetics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsManagement of the risks for inherited disease in donor-conceived offspringLauren Isley, Rena E. Falk, J.M. Shamonki, Charles A. Sims, Pamela Callum> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2016 Nov 1
- 4 citationsDeletion 2q37 syndrome: Cognitive-behavioral trajectories and autistic features related to breakpoint and deletion size.Gene S. Fisch, Rena E. Falk, John C. Carey, Jaime Imitola, Maria C. Sederberg, Karen S. Caravalho, Sarah T. South> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2016 Jun 9
- 93 citationsClinical course of sly syndrome (mucopolysaccharidosis type VII)Adriana M. Montaño, Ngu Lock-Hock, Robert D. Steiner, Brett H. Graham, Marina Szlago, Robert M. Greenstein, Mercedes Pineda, Antonio González-Meneses, Mahmut Çoker, De...> ;Journal of Medical Genetics. 2016 Feb 23
- Join now to see all
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: