Dr. Appenfeller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Commerce St
Lincoln, RI 02865Phone(401) 793-8500Fax(401) 793-8511
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Roger Williams HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Roger Williams HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2012-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: