Dr. Shali is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1926 Via Centre
Vista, CA 92081Phone+1 760-940-7000Fax+1 760-940-0042
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ascension Providence/MSUCHMResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Baghdad College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2025
- MI State Medical License 1998 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Statins unmasking a mitochondrial myopathy: a case report and proposed mechanism of disease.Diaczok, B. J., Shali, R.> ;South Med J. 2003 Mar
- Spring Clean Your Kitchen with 5 Easy Diet ChangesMarch 16th, 2018
- The 23andMe DNA Test Now Looks for an Increased Risk of Breast Cancer, but What Happens if Your Results Are Positive?April 5th, 2018
- As a Doctor, I Realized I Needed to Take My Own AdviceMay 5th, 2020
- Join now to see all
- Scripps Mercy HospitalSan Diego, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: