Are you Dr. Adler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1470 Madison Ave
Mount Sinai Hospital General Internal Medicine
New York, NY 10029Phone(212) 659-8551Fax(212) 831-8116
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rhodes Adler, MD is a board certified internist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Louisiana. He is affiliated with The Mount Sinai Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Icahn School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine at ElmhurstResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- Louisiana State UniversityClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1979 - 1981
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2013
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
Publications & Presentations
- 59 citationsThe relationship between continuity and patient satisfaction: a systematic reviewRhodes S. Adler, Athanasia Vasiliadis, Nina A. Bickell> ;Family Practice. 2010 Apr 1
- The Mount Sinai HospitalNew York, New York