Are you Dr. Charafeddine?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1185 Imperial Dr
Hagerstown, MD 21740Phone(301) 733-1477
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Riad Charafeddine, MD is a board certified radiologist in Hagerstown, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Delaware, and Illinois.
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Radiology, 2001 - 2005
- Griffin HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- Universite de Montpellier Faculty of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- VA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Effectiveness of superselective chemoembolization and radiofrequency ablation of hepatocellular carcinoma assessed in 21 explanted livers.Erich K. Lang, Melissa Brammer, Riad Charafeddine, Frederick Regenstein, Selima Haque, Sander Florman, Kelly Cline, Douglas P. Slakey> ;The Journal of the Louisiana State Medical Society. 2008 Sep 1
- 8 citationsOptimal post‐contrast timing of breast MR image acquisition for architectural feature analysisLinda White Nunes, Sarah Englander, Riad Charafeddine, Mitchell D. Schnall> ;Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2002 Jul 1