Are you Dr. Lossef?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7503 Surratts Road
Clinton, MD 20735Phone+1 202-884-5070
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Lossef, MD is a board certified radiologist in Clinton, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Texas, and District of Columbia. He is an Associate Professor at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1984 - 1988
- York HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2018
- MD State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsCT-guided Kopans hookwire placement for preoperative localization of an appendicolith.Steven V. Lossef> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2005 Jul 1
- 9 citationsMassive hemorrhage complicating percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy: treatment by means of transcatheter embolization of the right and left gastroepiploic arteries.Mary Beth Lewis, James H. Lewis, Harry Marshall, Steven V. Lossef> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 1999 Mar 1
- 90 citationsPaired Comparison of Vascular Wall Reactions to Palmaz Stents, Strecker Tantalum Stents, and Wallstents in Canine Iliac and Femoral ArteriesKlemens H. Barth, Renu Virmani, Jens J. Froelich, Toshiaki Takeda, Steven V. Lossef, Joseph T. Newsome, Russell M. Jones, David Lindisch> ;Circulation. 1996 Jun 15
- Join now to see all