Dr. Addes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2965 Long Beach Rd
Oceanside, NY 11572Phone(516) 593-8953
- Is this information wrong?
- Board Certified Family Practitioner:
Medical Director Mobile Health Medical Services PC,
Medical Director 54 Main Street Medical Practice PC,
Medical Review Officer,
Fire Department Physician,
School District Doctor,
Sports Team Physician.
Education & Training
- Peninsula Hospital CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1991
- Dowling CollegeB.A., Biology
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 1993 - 2022
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- AAMROMedical Review Officer
- American College of Osteopathic Family PhysiciansACOFP
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health AdministrationDEA Detox Certificate
- American Association of Medical Review Officers - AAMROMember
- New York State Osteopathic Medical Society - NYSOMSFellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: