Dr. Appen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2880 University Ave
Madison, WI 53705Phone(608) 756-7147
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear InfirmaryResidency, Ophthalmology, 1972 - 1973
- University of WisconsinResidency, Ophthalmology, 1969 - 1972
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1967
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1969 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsA concise history of ophthalmic blastomycosis.Brett Pariseau, Mark J. Lucarelli, Richard E. Appen> ;Ophthalmology. 2007 Nov 1
- 3 citationsUnilateral Blastomyces dermatitidis optic neuropathy case report and systematic literature review.Brett Pariseau, Mark J. Lucarelli, Richard E. Appen> ;Ophthalmology. 2007 Nov 1
- 11 citationsAspergillus Infection of the Orbital Apex Masquerading as Tolosa-Hunt SyndromeMarcus M. Marcet, William Yang, Daniel M. Albert, M. Shahriar Salamat, Richard E. Appen> ;Archives of Ophthalmology. 2007 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: