Dr. Beaven is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6903 Burlington Pike
Florence, KY 41042Phone(859) 282-6700Fax(859) 282-6760
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1998 - 2002
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2014
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsEffect of normal variations on disease classification of Raman spectra from cervical tissueElizabeth Vargis, Elizabeth M. Kanter, Shovan K. Majumder, Matthew D. Keller, Richard B. Beaven, Gautam G. Rao, Anita Mahadevan-Jansen> ;Analyst. 2011 Jun 27
- 20 citationsDetecting temporal and spatial effects of epithelial cancers with Raman spectroscopyMatthew D. Keller, Elizabeth M. Kanter, Chad A. Lieber, Shovan K. Majumder, Joanne Hutchings, Darrel L. Ellis, Richard B. Beaven, Nicholas Stone, Anita Mahadevan-Jansen> ;Disease Markers. 2008 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: