Dr. Bochner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office611 Northern Boulevard
Great Neck, NY 11021Phone+1 516-723-2663Fax+1 516-325-7190
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell Medical CenterFellowship, Orthopaedic Trauma, 1984 - 1985
- Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1980 - 1984
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore (New Rochelle)Internship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: