Dr. Campbell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1620 Prince Avenue
Athens, GA 30606Phone+1 706-594-8114Fax+1 770-868-5650
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Campbell is an anesthesiologist in Athens, GA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Mary's Health Care System and Northeast Georgia Medical Center Barrow. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 25 years. He specializes in pain medicine.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1993 - 1996
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: