Dr. Demme is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642Phone+1 585-275-5800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1990 - 1993
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsEthical challenges in nephrology: a call for actionDominique Martin, David Harris, Vivekanand Jha, Luca Segantini, Richard A. Demme, Thu H Le, Laura McCann, Jeff M. Sands, Gerard Vong, Paul Root Wolpe, Monica Fontana, ...> ;Nature Reviews Nephrology. 2020 Jun 1
- 1 citationsWill you give my kidney back? Organ restitution in living-related kidney transplantation: ethical analysesEisuke Nakazawa, Keiichiro Yamamoto, Aru Akabayashi, Margie Hodges Shaw, Richard A. Demme, Akira Akabayashi> ;Journal of Medical Ethics. 2020 Feb 1
- 3 citationsUnderstanding of Brain Death Among Health-Care Professionals at a Transplant Center.Michelle M. Lawson, Christopher J. Mooney, Richard A. Demme> ;Progress in Transplantation. 2019 Jun 11
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: