Dr. Reddy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642Phone+1 585-275-4517Fax+1 585-442-9201
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterFellowship, Nephrology, 1996 - 1998
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsThe importance of increased dialysis and anemia management for infant survival in pregnant women on hemodialysisSai Subhodhini Reddy, Jean Lake Holley> ;Kidney International. 2009 Jun 1
- 30 citationsManagement of the pregnant chronic dialysis patient.Sai Subhodhini Reddy, Jean Lake Holley> ;Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease. 2007 Apr 1
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: