Dr. Rosenberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Flh Medical, P.C.
Rochester, NY 14642Phone+1 585-275-1556
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel)Fellowship, Nephrology, 2006
- North Shore University Hospital - Northwell Health2003 - 2004
- North Shore University Hospital - Northwell Health2004
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2011
- Fellow (ASNF) American Society of Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsThree controversial issues in extracorporeal toxin removal.Donald A. Feinfeld, Jeffrey W. Rosenberg, James F. Winchester> ;Seminars in Dialysis. 2006 Sep 1
- Geneva General HospitalGeneva, New York
- Soldiers and Sailors Memorial HospitalPenn Yan, New York
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: