Dr. Funaro is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office450 Bay Ridge Parkway
Brooklyn, NY 11209Phone+1 718-836-6330Fax+1 718-491-5320
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsRhabdomyolysis and myoglobinuric acute renal failure associated with classic heat stroke.Winston Tan, Barry C. Herzlich, Richard Funaro, Konstantinos Koutelos, Murali Pagala, Bellamakonda Amaladevi, David Grob> ;Southern Medical Journal. 1995 Oct 1
- The Second Act of the Vaccine ResistanceSeptember 11th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: