Are you Dr. Harty?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office825 Ne 10th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Phone(405) 271-3445
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Harty, MD is a gastroenterologist in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma, Florida, and Alabama. He is affiliated with OU Health.
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1975 - 1977
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1973
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1971
- University of Virginia Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1975 - 1985
- AL State Medical License 1974 - 1974
- PA State Medical License 1971 - 1974
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (AGAF) American Gastroenterological Association, 2008
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsEnergy, Oxidative Stress, and Inflammation in the ColonRichard F. Harty> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2013 Aug 25
- 59 citationsStress-Induced Ulcer Bleeding in Critically Ill PatientsTauseef Ali, Richard F. Harty> ;Gastroenterology Clinics of North America. 2009 Jun 1
- 40 citationsEffects of N -Acetylcysteine Plus Mesalamine on Prostaglandin Synthesis and Nitric Oxide Generation in TNBS-Induced Colitis in RatsHanumantha R. Ancha, Ravi R. Kurella, Christine C. McKimmey, Stanley Lightfoot, Richard F. Harty> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2009 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Neurotransmitter Regulation Of Gut Peptide SecretionNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases1986–1987
- Neurotransmitter Regulation Of Gut Peptide SecretionNat Inst Of Arthritis, Diabetes, Digestive &Kidney Diseases1985
- OU HealthOklahoma City, Oklahoma