Dr. Hussey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7250 Clearvista Dr
Castleton, IN 46256Phone+1 210-916-2460
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Child Neurology, 2003 - 2006
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Pediatrics, 2000 - 2003
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2022 - 2025
- TX State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- WV State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 2002 - 2019
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsAn electrical cause of stridor: pediatric vagal nerve stimulators.Gregory Kelts, Peter O'Connor, Richard W. Hussey, Stephen Maturo> ;International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 2015 Feb 1
- St. David's North Austin Medical CenterAustin, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: