Dr. Blake is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office705 Riley Hospital Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-948-7450Fax+1 317-968-1193
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Blake is a Child Neurologist in Indianapolis, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health North Hospital, and Indiana University Health West Hospital. He received his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. He specializes in epilepsy.
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Epilepsy, 2016 - 2017
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Child Neurology, 2013 - 2016
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2011 - 2013
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2011 - 2019
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsChild Neurology: Two sisters with dystonia and regression PLA2G6-associated neurodegenerationRobert B. Blake, Donald L. Gilbert, Mark B. Schapiro> ;Neurology. 2016 Jul 5
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU HealthIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Indiana University Health West HospitalAvon, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: