Are you Dr. Krugley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office165 Lefferts Road
Woodmere, NY 11598Phone+1 516-284-1388
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Krugley, MD is a geriatrician in Woodmere, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with St. John's Episcopal Hospital, Mercy Medical Center, and St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1976 - 1979
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsRecent advances in suicidology.Richard A. Krugley> ;New Directions for Mental Health Services. 1985 Dec 1
- St. John's Episcopal HospitalFar Rockaway, New York
- Mercy Medical CenterRockville Centre, New York
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical CenterSmithtown, New York