Dr. Porter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office196 Merrick Rd
Oceanside, NY 11572Phone+1 516-255-8400Fax+1 516-255-8453
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of Medicine/Brooklyn CampusResidency, Family Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- Nassau University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Revisiting Bloom's taxonomy for ethics and other educational domains.Porter, R. D., Schick, I. C.> ;J Health Adm Educ. 2003
- Mount Sinai South NassauOceanside, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: