Richard Paczynski, MD
- 503 N 21st St
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Phone: (717) 972-4448
Fax: (717) 972-7366
- Dr. Richard Paczynski, MD is a board certified neurologist in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital.
Dr. Paczynski's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Dr. Paczynski's Education & Medical Training
- Washington University/Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Neurology
- Washington University/Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Paczynski's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License2001 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
Dr. Paczynski's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Inadequacies of statutory drug compendia also affect the mental health field. Paczynski, R.P., Kruszewski, S.P.; Ann Intern Med. 2009-09-01.
- Gabapentin-induced delirium and dependence. Kruszewski, S.P., Paczynski, R.P., Kahn, D.A.; J Psychiatr Pract. 2009-07-01.
- Antipsychotic agents and cardiometabolic morbidity in youth. Kruszewski, S.P., Paczynski, R.P.; Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2009-04-01.
Register to See Citations and 17 More...
- Dr. Richard Paczynski, Dr. Richard Paczynski, MD, Dr. R Paczynski, Dr. Richard P Paczynski
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Paczynski's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, PA)
- Valerie Suski, DO
- Laurence Fine, MD
- Kornel Lukacs, MD
- Larry Keller, DO
- Lynn Venugopalan, MD
- Christina Bergqvist, MD
- Margaret Johnson, MD
- Heather Harle, MD
- Eric Ogren, MD
- Oranee Sanmaneechai, MD