Dr. Purse is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9922 Roosevelt Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19115Phone+1 215-464-6040Fax+1 215-464-6046
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1992 - 2023
- PA State License 1973 - 2024
- AOA Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- AOA Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Effects of oral contraceptives and their components on glucose tolerance in rats.Fenichel, R. L., Purse, R. M., Alburn, H. E., Edgren, R. A.> ;Acta Endocrinol. 1969 Nov
- Effect of successive enucleations of bovine corpora lutea on formation and function of subsequent luteal tissue.Purse, R. M., Wickersham, E. W.> ;J Anim Sci. 1969 Jun
- Use of daily neurologic examinations of the neonate in the detection of subclinical neurologic disorders.Cooperstein, M. S., Purse, R. M., Eisenberg, L.> ;J Am Osteopath Assoc. 1971 Jun
- St. Mary Medical CenterLanghorne, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: