Dr. San Antonio is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office215 Toll Gate Rd
Warwick, RI 02886Phone(401) 738-2601Fax(401) 738-2660
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1981 - 1983
- Walter Reed National Military Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1984 - 1985
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsAzathioprine-Induced Pure Red Blood Cell AplasiaChristopher W. Old, Eugene P. Flannery, Thomas M. Grogan, William H. Stone, Richard P. San Antonio> ;JAMA. 1978 Aug 11
- Laennec's cirrhosis and primary pulmonary hypertension.Chun, P. K., San Antonio, R. P., Davia, J. E.> ;Am Heart J. 1980 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: