Dr. Schaefer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 N. Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone(443) 997-2663
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Musculoskeletal Oncology, 1994 - 1995
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1988 - 1992
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- Tulane UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 1994 - 1995
- LA State Medical License 1985 - 2021
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsSubpectoral biceps tenodesis: an anatomic study and evaluation of at-risk structuresJonathan F. Dickens, Kelly G. Kilcoyne, Scott M. Tintle, Jeffrey R. Giuliani, Richard A. Schaefer, John Paul H. Rue> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2012 Oct 1
- The prevalence of admission for sarcoma in the military health system during 2002-2003.Richard A. Schaefer, Raymond Shelton Crawford> ;Military Medicine. 2006 Jun 1
- 1 citationsEnlarging knee mass in a 13-year-old girl.Timothy R. Kuklo, Ronald A. Lehman, Donald A. Gajewski, Richard A. Schaefer> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2005 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: