Are you Dr. Shamblin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 80 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Rice Mine Rd N
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406Phone(205) 349-4200Fax(205) 349-4285
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Shamblin, MD is a board certified internist in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and Texas. He is affiliated with DCH Regional Medical Center, Northport Medical Center, and Tuscaloosa Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- HCA Healthcare LewisGale Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute