Dr. Jackson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMidwest Center For Joint Replacement
6920 Gatwick Drive, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46241Phone+1 317-455-1064Fax+1 317-455-1204
- Is this information wrong?
- Please check with the office for insurance coverage if your insurance is not listed.
Education & Training
- Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1983 - 1984
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1979 - 1983
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1979 - 1984
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2011-2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Predicting Caries Risk in Underserved Toddlers in Primary Healthcare Settings Start of enrollment: 2012 Nov 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: