Are you Dr. Brahmbhatt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office850 Columbia Rd
Westlake, OH 44145Phone(440) 808-1212Fax(440) 808-0321
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rinjal Brahmbhatt, MD is a gastroenterologist in Westlake, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Michigan, and Illinois. She is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2013 - 2016
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2016 - 2017
- IL State Medical License 2015 - 2015
- WI State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Beyond the direct costs of hepatitis C treatment: the balance between costs and ethics.Marco Olivera-Martinez, Rinjal Brahmbhatt> ;Antiviral Therapy. 2016 Jan 1
- 93 citationsAbusive drinking after liver transplantation is associated with allograft loss and advanced allograft fibrosis.John P. Rice, Jens C. Eickhoff, Rashmi Agni, Aiman Ghufran, Rinjal Brahmbhatt, Michael R. Lucey> ;Liver Transplantation. 2013 Dec 1
- 23 citationsSuccessful radiofrequency ablation therapy for intractable ventricular tachycardia with a ventricular assist deviceSatoru Osaki, Cesar Alberte, Margaret Murray, Rinjal D. Brahmbhatt, Maryl R. Johnson, Niloo M. Edwards, Takushi Kohmoto> ;Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation. 2008 Mar 1
- Cleveland Clinic Fairview HospitalCleveland, Ohio