Dr. Benezra-Obeiter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Prospect Avenue
Hackensck UMC Institute for Child Development
Hackensack, NJ 07601Phone(551) 996-5205Fax(551) 996-0808
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalFellowship, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, 1983 - 1985
- University of MassachusettsResidency, Pediatrics, 1979 - 1983
- VA Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - 2017
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 60 citationsThyroid Function in Young Children With Down SyndromeAnn T. Cutler, Rita Benezra-Obeiter, Stuart J. Brink> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 1986 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: