Dr. Anschuetz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6770 Mayfield Road
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124Phone+1 440-449-0788Fax+1 440-449-6884
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1977 - 1981
- Loyola Medicine MacNeal HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1977 - 2017
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsSevere Fracture Complications in MyelodysplasiaRobert H. Anschuetz, Alvin A. Freehafer, John W. Shaffer, M. S. Dixon> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 1984 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: