Are you Dr. Anzinger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3815 Highland Ave
Downers Grove, IL 60515Phone(630) 275-5900Fax(630) 734-1560
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Anzinger, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Downers Grove, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Surgery, 1971 - 1972
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1971 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 65 citationsA study of occupational stress and depression among emergency physicians.Michael E Gallery, Theodore W. Whitley, Leah K. Klonis, Robert K Anzinger, Dennis A. Revicki> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1992 Jan 1
- 1 citationsEmergency medicine: Winning the revolution!Robert K Anzinger> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1990 Jan 1
- Emergency department physician: man in the middle.Anzinger, R. K.> ;Hosp Med Staff. 1976 Aug
- Join now to see all
- Advocate Good Samaritan HospitalDowners Grove, Illinois