Robert Averbuch, MD
Associate Professor, Psychiatry, University of Florida College of Medicine
- 1600 Sw Archer Rd
Gainesville, FL 32610
Phone: (352) 265-7041
Fax: (352) 265-0364
Dr. Averbuch's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Averbuch's Education & Medical Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Florida College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Averbuch's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License1996 - 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyForensic Psychiatry
Dr. Averbuch's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Posttraumatic stress disorder caused by the misattribution of seizure-related experiential responses. Cohen, M.L., Rozensky, R.H., Zlatar, Z.Z., Averbuch, R.N., Cibula, J.E.; Epilepsy Behav. 2010 Dec.
- Refining the human behavior small group experience. Averbuch, R.N., Wadsworth, C.S., Hobbs, J.A.; Acad Psychiatry. 2010-03-01.
- The use of duloxetine in chronic bulimia nervosa: a case report. Christensen, R.C., Averbuch, R.N.; Psychiatry (Edgmont). 2009-08-01.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Robert Averbuch, Dr. Robert Averbuch, MD, Dr. R Averbuch, Dr. Robert N Averbuch
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Averbuch's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, FL)
- John Bailey, DO
- Ernest Newman, MD
- Joseph Villacis, MD
- Jesse Tan, MD
- Lawrence Reccoppa, MD
- German Molina, MD
- Gary Proctor, MD
- Laurie Harden, MD
- Aaron Short, MD
- Noah Jeannette, DO