Are you Dr. Barrali?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office475 S Dobson Rd
Chandler, AZ 85224Phone(480) 917-1648
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Barrali, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Chandler, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Utah, and Colorado. He is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center, Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, and Phoenix Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Maricopa Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 2000
- Maricopa Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- University at BuffaloClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1999 - 2019
- AZ State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsADVANCES IN THE PHARMACOLOGY OF ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROME: Platelet InhibitionBrian R. Tiffany, Robert Barrali> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2000 Nov 1
- 14 citationsImproved Survival With Preoperative Chemotherapy Followed by Resection Uncompromised by Tumor Response for Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and NeckJohn M. Loré, Ernesto Diaz-Ordaz, Monica B. Spaulding, Kandala K. Chary, Sol Kaufman, William Lawrence, Frederick Hong, Thomas Gerold, Nan Sundquist, Robert A. Barrali> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1995 Nov 1