Dr. Laney is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1955 W Frye Rd
Chandler, AZ 85224Phone(480) 728-3981Fax(480) 728-5596
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Morristown Memorial HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1991 - 1994
- NJ State Medical License 1990 - Present
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsRenal failure and corrosive airway and gastrointestinal injury after ingestion of diluted diquat solutionDavid A. Tanen, Steven C. Curry, Robert F. Laney> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1999 Oct 1
- 6 citationsMethemoglobinemia secondary to automobile exhaust fumes.Robert F. Laney, Robert S. Hoffman> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1992 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: