Dr. Barris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2201 Hempstead Tpke
East Meadow, NY 11554Phone(516) 572-6511Fax(516) 572-3210
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Psychiatry, 1981 - 1984
- University of Toronto Faculty of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Environmental interactions: an extension of the model of occupation.Barris, R.> ;Am J Occup Ther. 1982 Oct
- A comparison of play behavior in nonhospitalized and hospitalized children.Kielhofner, G., Barris, R., Bauer, D., Shoestock, B., Walker, L.> ;Am J Occup Ther. 1983 May
- Hierarchy of competencies relating to the use of standardized instruments and evaluation techniques by occupational therapists.Maurer, P., Barris, R., Bonder, B., Gillette, N.> ;Am J Occup Ther. 1984 Dec
- Join now to see all
- Nassau University Medical CenterEast Meadow, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: