Dr. Barry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1651 Se Tiffany Ave
Port St. Lucie, FL 34952Phone+1 772-335-9400Fax+1 772-398-1840
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- RowanSOM/Jefferson Health/Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 1994 - 2024
- NJ State License 1994 - 1999
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsThe Effectiveness of Pharmacological Agents for the Treatment of Uveitic Macular Edema (UMO): A Systematic Review.Mohammad O. Tallouzi, David Moore, Robert J Barry, Melanie Calvert, Jonathan Mathers, Philip I. Murray, Alastair K Denniston> ;Ocular Immunology and Inflammation. 2019 Feb 27
- 3 citationsmTOR-inhibiting pharmacotherapy for the treatment of non-infectious uveitis: a systematic review protocolJoshua Blair, Robert J Barry, Philip I. Murray, David Moore, Alastair K Denniston> ;Systematic Reviews. 2018 Jun 9
- 14 citationsAn update on the use of biologic therapies in the management of uveitis in Behçet’s disease: a comprehensive reviewThomas W. McNally, Erika M. Damato, Philip I. Murray, Alastair K Denniston, Robert J Barry> ;Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases. 2017 Jul 17
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: