Are you Dr. Sayre?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14 W Jordan St Ste C
Pensacola, FL 32501Phone+1 850-434-0077Fax+1 850-546-6122
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Blake Sayre, MD is a pediatrician in Pensacola, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Baptist Hospital and Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola.
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Pediatrics, 1997 - 2000
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2000 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Nail curing UV lamps: Trivial exposure not cause for public alarm.Dowdy JC, Sayre RM> ;J. Am. Acad. Dermatol.. 2015-11-01
- Novel non-calcemic secosteroids that are produced by human epidermal keratinocytes protect against solar radiation.Slominski AT, Janjetovic Z, Kim T, Wasilewski P, Rosas S, Hanna S, Sayre RM, Dowdy JC, Li W, Tuckey RC> ;J. Steroid Biochem. Mol. Biol.. 2015-04-01
- Sun-protection factor confounded by anti-inflammatory activity of sunscreen agents?Sayre RM, Dowdy JC, Rosenberg EW> ;J. Am. Acad. Dermatol.. 2013-09-01
- Join now to see all