Dr. Bowles is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1201 NW 16th St
Miami, FL 33125Phone+1 305-575-3388Fax+1 305-575-3365
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Bowles is a general surgeon in Miami, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Jackson Health System, University of Miami Hospital, Miami Veterans Affairs Healthcare System, and University of Miami Hospital and Clinics. He received his medical degree from University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine and has been in practice 12 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He specializes in minimally invasive surgery and is experienced in minimally invasive surgery, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, general / gastrointestinal surgery, and foregut surgery.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Advanced GI Minimally Invasive Surgery, 2010 - 2011
- University of Puerto RicoResidency, Surgery, 2005 - 2010
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Type IV Mirizzi Syndrome: Brief Report and Review of Management Options.M Carolina Jimenez, Robert F Cubas, R Joshua Bowles, Jose M Martinez> ;The American surgeon. 2022 May 27
- Initial management of esophageal anastomotic strictures after transhiatal esophagectomy for esophageal cancer with dilations up to 18-20 mm.Robert Cubas, Robert Andres, Shravan R. Chintalapani, Estefania Roldan, Andrea R. Marcadis, Valerie Wu Chao Ying, Robert Joshua Bowles, Jose Martinez> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2021 Jul 1
- Member, Endoscopy Committee - SAGES 2012 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: