Are you Dr. Brebrick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2400 Pine Ridge Blvd
Wausau, WI 54401Phone(715) 847-2022Fax(715) 847-2775
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Brebrick, MD is a general surgeon in Wausau, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin, Louisiana, and Iowa. He is affiliated with Aspirus Wausau Hospital, Inc. and Aspirus Ironwood Hospitals & Clinics, Inc..
Education & Training
- Central Iowa Health System (Iowa Methodist/Iowa Lutheran)Residency, Surgery, 1990 - 1995
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2004 - 2004
- WI State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 1986 - 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsLaparoscopic partial fundoplication vs laparoscopic Nissen-Rosetti fundoplication : Short-term results of 231 casesD. D. Coster, W. H. Bower, V. T. Wilson, R. T. Brebrick, G. L. Richardson> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 1997 Feb 7
- 22 citationsLaparoscopic Nissen fundoplication--a curative, safe, and cost-effective procedure for complicated gastroesophageal reflux disease.D. D. Coster, W. H. Bower, V. T. Wilson, D A Butler, S C Locker, R. T. Brebrick> ;Surgical laparoscopy & endoscopy. 1995 Apr 1