Dr. Weiland is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2400 Pine Ridge Blvd
Wausau, WI 54401Phone(715) 847-2022Fax(715) 847-2775
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 64 citationsConservative management of ingested foreign bodies.Steven T. Weiland, Michael J. Schurr> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2002 May 1
- 46 citationsShould Suspected Early Gallbladder Cancer Be Treated LaparoscopicallySteve T. Weiland, David M. Mahvi, John E. Niederhuber, Dennis M. Heisey, Debra S. Chicks, Layton F. Rikkers> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2002 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: