Dr. Burger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1020 Hitt Street
Columbia, MO 65212Phone(573) 882-1515Fax(573) 884-0070
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Neurology, 1987 - 1988
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaResidency, Neurology, 1984 - 1987
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- University of the East College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1987 - 1995
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsNecrobacillosis resulting in isolated carotid thrombosis and massive stroke: a unique Lemierre variant?Munish Kumar Goyal, Gyanendra Kumar, Robert Burger> ;Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 2009 Dec 15
- Magnetic brain stimulation: safety studies.Chokroverty S, Hening W, Wright D, Walczak T, Goldberg J, Burger R, Belsh J, Patel B, Flynn D, Shah S> ;Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1995-02-01
- Early pattern recognition in severe perinatal asphyxia: a prospective MRI study.Baenziger O, Martin E, Steinlin M, Good M, Largo R, Burger R, Fanconi S, Duc G, Buchli R, Rumpel H> ;Neuroradiology. 1993-01-01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: