Are you Dr. Cantu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2911 Medical Arts St Ste 13
Austin, TX 78705
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Cantu, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Austin, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Minnesota.
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Psychiatry, 1987 - 1991
- University of Texas Medical BranchClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- TX State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Families of Jack Charlton and Nobby Stiles Back New Concussion CampaignOctober 23rd, 2020
- A Study, with Some Limitations, Sees Link Between Youth Football and Emotional Issues in AdulthoodSeptember 19th, 2017
- High School Football Deaths: The Crusade for Information, CoordinationOctober 22nd, 2015