Robert Covert, MD
Associate Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, University Chicago-Pritzker School of Medicine
- 801 S Washington
DuPage Neonatology Assocs
Naperville, IL 60566
Phone: (847) 991-0440
Fax: (847) 991-0441
Dr. Covert's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neonat/Perinatology: General Neonatology
Dr. Covert's Education & Medical Training
- University FL Affiliated HospitalsFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Pediatrics
- University of South Florida College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Covert's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsNeonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Dr. Covert's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Covert's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Fetal gender and cocaine exposure as determinants of cord blood gamma-glutamyl transferase activity. Allen, K.J., Wassef, S.Y., Tebbett, I.R., Covert, R.F., Whitington, P.F.; J Perinatol. 2002 Mar.
- Is tocolytic magnesium sulphate associated with increased total paediatric mortality? Mittendorf, R., Covert, R., Boman, J., Khoshnood, B., Lee, K. S., Siegler, M.; Lancet. 1997 Nov 22.
- Analysis of meconium for cocaine in neonates. Browne, S. P., Tebbett, I. R., Moore, C. M., Dusick, A., Covert, R., Yee, G. T.; J Chromatogr. 1992 Mar 13.
Register to See Citations and 27 More...
- Dr. Robert Covert, Dr. Robert Covert, MD, Dr. R Covert, Dr. Robert Frank Covert
- 23 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 23 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Covert's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neonat/Perinatology, IL)
- Halina Aniol, MD
- Sheila Owens-Collins, MD
- Vibhaben Thaker, MD
- Jacek Ubaka, MD
- Brandy Frost, MD
- Shou-Yien Huang, MD
- Salil Gupta, MD
- Charles MacDonald II, MD
- Geetha Cattamanchi, MD
- Daniel Polk, MD