Dr. Cristofaro is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Cristofaro's full profile
Office3010 Westchester Avenue
Purchase, NY 10577Phone+1 914-967-8708Fax+1 914-967-5834
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Cristofaro is an orthopedic surgeon in Purchase, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Greenwich Hospital, Stamford Hospital, Montefiore New Rochelle, and Westchester Medical Center. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 46 years. He specializes in pediatric orthopedics and is experienced in pediatric sports medicine, pediatric orthopaedics, pediatric orthopaedic traumatology, pediatric spine surgery, and pediatric hip and knee surgery.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1973 - 1976
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1972 - 1973
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore (New Rochelle)Internship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1976 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1972 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Range of motion following percutaneous fixation of pediatric supracondylar humerus fracture is independent of anterior osseous fragment resorption.Rachel S Silverstein, Christopher P Meltsakos, Nicket Dedhia, Brian Lynch, Paul A. Lucas, David E. Asprinio, Robert L Cristofaro> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics. Part B. 2022 Jan 1
- Favorable Outcome Twenty-Two Months after Delbet Type Ib Capital Femoral Transepiphyseal Fracture and Posterior Column Acetabular Fracture in a Fifteen-Year-Old Male.Saranya A Sethuraman, Ashlyn S Morse, Javier Z Guzman, Robert Cristofaro, David E Asprinio> ;Case Reports in Orthopedics. 2022 Jan 1
- Publication Rates of Abstracts Presented at Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America Meetings Between 2013 and 2016.Nathaniel L. Rawicki, Gregory B. Fasani-Feldberg, Avinesh Agarwalla, Saranya A. Sethuraman, Rajkumar S. Pammal, Justin Lapow, Robert Cristofaro> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics. 2021 Nov 1
- Greenwich HospitalGreenwich, Connecticut
- Stamford HospitalStamford, Connecticut
- Montefiore New RochelleNew Rochelle, New York
- Westchester Medical CenterValhalla, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: