Dr. Gleffe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office781 36th St SE
Wyoming, MI 49548Phone+1 616-252-4100
- Is this information wrong?
- Board Certified IM currently teaching 18 IM residents at Community Clinic outpatient setting affiliated with University of Michigan in Grand Rapids Mi
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1979 - 2023
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsGrand mal epileptic seizures during ciprofloxacin therapy.Ivan L. Slavich, Robert F. Gleffe, Erwin J. Haas> ;JAMA. 1989 Jan 27
- Metro Health - University of Michigan HealthWyoming, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: